[weld-dev] Weld archetypes in the spotlight

Arbi Sookazian asookazian at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 23:55:27 EST 2010

I agree with the selling point comment.  Yes, that's true simplification is
good also from a tooling perspective (Eclipse + JBoss Tools gets too
complicated and fragile at times esp. when you throw Maven into the mix with
mvn eclipse:clean and mvn eclipse:eclipse and even m2eclipse and other
plugins like Mylyn, etc.)

As far as adding jBPM integration to the mix, you're better off waiting for
Seam 3 but given that Seam 3 will be using Maven, I'm not sure what the
future of seam-gen will be as it's currently an ant build.xml script.
seam-gen is definitely a very good jump start for new Seam devs (being able
to revengr entities from an existing db schema is fantastic).

Is it possible to hook into hbm2java Hibernate Tool from Maven?

Ease-of-use is something that Microsoft has always had and done well with as
a selling point.

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 8:48 PM, Piotr Steininger <piotr.steininger at gmail.com