[weld-dev] Instance, @Produces, and InjectionPoint

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Mon Feb 15 11:49:40 EST 2010

The best guidance I can find is in 5.5.7, which confirms that getBean() should return null in this case, but doesn't say whether getAnnotated or getMember should return null or not (or if they should return something, what they should return).

We should return the relevant qualifiers - so please file a WELD issue for this.