[weld-dev] Current WELD trunk Incontainer testing status

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 18 10:58:06 EST 2010

Martin,

I introduced the JSF version detection tests. However, when I attempted to
run them in container, I got so many other dependency errors that I was just
lost as to how the test suite was passing at all. I found myself needing to
add all sorts of JBoss JARs into the pom.xml, when I determined that I was
way outside of the domain of my tests and we needed to take this issue to
the team.

-Dan

On Thu, Feb 18, 2010 at 4:32 AM, Martin Gencur <mgencur at redhat.com> wrote:

> There are results from yesterday (2009-02-17) on Linux machine in
> Hudson:

Dan Allen
Registered Linux User #231597

http://mojavelinux.com