[weld-dev] Finding the weld Dev information is too difficult

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 10:57:18 EST 2010

In reviewing: http://seamframework.org/Weld to get started checking out the
Weld source, it took me several scans of the page to find this link:

Weld, the JSR-299 RI (Reference Implementation) and the JSR-299 TCK
(Technology Compatibility Kit) are being [[[[developed
here]]]]<http://seamframework.org/Weld/WeldDevelopmentOverview>at
seamframework.org. Both are licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0.

I'd like to recommend making a "Get Involved" section more visible, since
right now, that one tiny link is the only I could find.

--
Lincoln Baxter, III
http://ocpsoft.com