[weld-dev] Current WELD trunk Incontainer testing status

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Fri Feb 19 13:37:58 EST 2010

A more recent run - http://hudson.jboss.org/hudson/job/Weld-trunk-incontainer-jboss-6.0.x/85/ - is now passing everything, so I think this was a transient problem caused by some missing update to JBoss AS probably.

Martin, next week lets ensure we have the dependency chain for running this job correct :-)