[weld-dev] [jsr-299-eg] Maintenance release

Nicklas Karlsson nickarls at gmail.com
Sat Jan 2 15:47:36 EST 2010

> Also, I'm a little surprised your list didn't contain a ConversationManager
> API.  Is this too big of a thing for a maintenance release?  It seems pretty
> important to me.
> And even if we can't address it for the MR, maybe we can at least start a
> discussion to nail down the API.  Sooner is better than later, I think.

Actually, there has already been some discussions regarding this
(Pete, Clint, Shane, Peter) since we wanted to polish something into a
proposal before taking it to weld-dev/OWB/CanDI for more processing
but the holidays interrupted the talks. Nothing secret, I could mail
you the thread so far and we will probably continue the discussion on
weld-dev once people are back online.

---
Nik