[weld-dev] Status of xml descriptor (previously known as webbeans.xml) for CDI ?

max.andersen at redhat.com max.andersen at redhat.com
Tue Jan 12 05:59:36 EST 2010

Hi,

I haven't been able to keep fully up with Weld lately, but I was wondering what is the status of
support for the xml based descriptors/configuration ?

I'm asking since Gavin's latest blogs indicate it is now "less interesting", but from a tooling
perspective the xml based descriptors are the only way I know off where we can know about
about components that are registered programmatically via the SPI and not by standard means.

The related jira from a tooling perspective is https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-3120.
Is there a jira in Weld that we can track about the xml schema progress ?

--
/max