[weld-dev] Maintenance release

Johan Eltes johan.eltes at callistaenterprise.se
Tue Jan 12 16:11:35 EST 2010

This is probably so obvious it hardly needs to be mentioned, but just in
case: it would be great to have the Maven pom for
<groupId>javax.enterprise</groupId>
<artifactId>cdi-api</artifactId>
<version>1.0</version>
fixed for the maintenance release. It need to reference the MR of
javax.annotation (jsr-250) so that we get @Resource(lookup and
javax.annotation.sql.

/Johan