[weld-dev] Stereotype inheritance

Gavin King gavin.king at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:34:32 EST 2010

2.4.4 says:

"If there are two different stereotypes declared by the bean that
declare different default scopes, then there is no default scope and
the bean must explicitly declare a scope. If it does not explicitly
declare a scope, the container automatically detects the problem and
treats it as a definition error."

This is the rule that applies in this situation. The bean is required
to explicitly resolve conflicts between the scope declarations of its
stereotypes.