[weld-dev] Fwd: documentation error @ weld extensions

David Allen drallendc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 22 13:31:56 EDT 2010

Hi all,

This can be changed in the documentation.  We used to inject different
loggers at one time, but then everything was converted over to slf4j
including the injectable logger.  At least at the moment, I don't think
it works anymore with different loggers, but slf4j does provide the
flexibility needed already IMHO.

- David