[weld-dev] Merging the weld-int branch into the trunk

Marius Bogoevici marius.bogoevici at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 09:45:01 EDT 2010

Hi,

It's about time to merge the https://svn.jboss.org/repos/jbossas/projects/weld-int/branches/6.0.0.Beta7_VFS3_int branch (that contains the VFS3 stuff and other fixes intended to make weld-int work with the JBoss AS trunk) back into the weld-int trunk.

We need to do this prior to the M3 component freeze which is next week. I plan to do this by the end of this week (i.e. tomorrow or over the weekend).

Let me know if that creates any problem for you.

Cheers,
Marius