[weld-dev] Tests failures

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Fri May 21 17:57:12 EDT 2010

All

I've worked through the incontainer test failures we were seeing with Weld, and I am now down to these locally:

  testSerializeSFSB(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.lifecycle.EnterpriseBeanLifecycleTest)
  testPassivationOfPersistenceContext(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.simple.resource.persistenceContext.PersistenceContextInjectionTest)
  testPassivationOfPersistenceUnit(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.simple.resource.persistenceContext.PersistenceContextInjectionTest)

All of which are related to serialization of proxies. David is going to take a look on Sunday at these.

If you see other failures locally, please investigate or discuss :-)

Pete