[weld-dev] Tests failures

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Tue May 25 10:47:29 EDT 2010

On 25 May 2010, at 15:25, Pete Muir wrote:

> David, can you concentrate on the testSerializeSFSB.
>
> I am getting to testRemoveEjbIgnored right now.

Ok, I found that the problem is the same as we discussed before - that the current proxying is too super-class centric. Because non no-interface-view ejbs don't really have a super class, the ContextBeanInstance is picking one of the two business interfaces (essentially at random hence why the test sometimes works) as the super class, not considering both.

I could hack this so that we make sure all interfaces are added, but I think it is better to redo the proxies to support using multiple interfaces with Object.class as the superclass. David, WDYT?

> On 24 May 2010, at 19:38, David Allen wrote:
>
>> The last two tests now pass.  The first one still fails and will need
>> further investigation.  There also appears to be yet another failure
>> regarding the remove method test for EJBs.  I'll take a look at that one
>> too.
>>
>> Am Freitag, den 21.05.2010, 22:57 +0100 schrieb Pete Muir:
>>> All
>>>
>>> I've worked through the incontainer test failures we were seeing with Weld, and I am now down to these locally:
>>>
>>> testSerializeSFSB(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.enterprise.lifecycle.EnterpriseBeanLifecycleTest)
>>> testPassivationOfPersistenceContext(org.jboss.jsr299.tck.tests.implementation.simple.resource.persistenceContext.PersistenceContextInjectionTest)