[weld-dev] diigo group for CDI

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 10:30:58 EDT 2010

I created a diigo group to track CDI articles. We'll see where it goes.

http://groups.diigo.com/group/cdi-tech-hub

The first article I posted is a great writeup by Adam Bien about the
seamless relationship between CDI and EJB, one of the crown achievements of
the CDI spec.

http://www.oracle.com/technetwork/articles/java/ejb-3-1-175064.html

This group complement's the group Pete created for tracking CDI extension
articles.

http://groups.diigo.com/group/cdi-extensions

I think the first will focus on core CDI and Java EE stuff, whereas the
second will focus on how to use the portable extension feature.

Again, we'll see how it goes having separate groups.

-Dan

p.s. diigo is like a cooler delicious (social bookmarks)

--
Dan Allen
Registered Linux User #231597

http://mojavelinux.com