[weld-dev] Potential Weld maintenance release

Adam Warski adam at warski.org
Fri Mar 4 07:52:05 EST 2011

+1, I think it's pretty crucial to have regular maintenance release (fixing e.g. bugs like WELD-833 which essentially make conversations unusable in AS6 final) + a simple Weld update path for AS6, if Weld and Seam are to be used in any larger project. It's an emerging technology so I think it needs pretty active support.

Of course it's possible to patch Weld etc by hand, but who is going to do that ;)

Adam