[weld-dev] Weld 2

Jozef Hartinger jharting at redhat.com
Tue Nov 1 12:08:04 EDT 2011

As Pete said, Weld 2 is going to be compliant with CDI 1.1. The first
milestone is 2.0.0.Alpha1 which is going to implement recently published
Early Draft Review[1] of CDI 1.1. A detailed implementation plan is
available at http://seamframework.org/Weld/Weld2ImplementationPlan

The git branch for Weld 2.0 has been created[2]. For now, the master
branch will continue to host the 1.x stream. The master branch is thus
still the main development branch for Weld bug fixes. All the changes in
the master branch will be merged into the 2.0 branch.

[1] http://docs.jboss.org/cdi/spec/1.1.EDR1/
[2] https://github.com/weld/core/tree/2.0