[weld-dev] Fwd: [jboss-as7-dev] FYI, a new version of Javassist will soon be available which will have a fix for JASSIST-163 (impacts Weld, jbossws-native-core, scannotation, slf4j, Hibernate)...

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Fri Oct 26 11:56:47 EDT 2012

The Javassist project will soon release version 3.1.17 (including the
fix for JASSIST-163).  Will Weld want to upgrade to 3.1.17 also?
Hibernate will probably upgrade and AS also (if everything works).

I have a local copy of weld-core but was not sure if that is enough to
test with the javassist trunk.  Is there more that we would want to do
other than just bumping the javassist version in the weld-core pom.xml
and "mvn clean install test"?

Scott