[weld-dev] [jboss-as7-dev] FYI, a new version of Javassist will soon be available which will have a fix for JASSIST-163 (impacts Weld, jbossws-native-core, scannotation, slf4j, Hibernate)...

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Fri Oct 26 14:50:53 EDT 2012

Ales,

The javassist pom.xml didn't help me to build, so I used ant.  Maybe you
will have better luck.  I hacked together a
~/.m2/repository/org/javassist/javassist/3.17.xxx folder with javassist
for local testing.  Let me know if you want a zipped copy of that for
your testing.

Thanks for helping to test the javassist upgrade!

Scott