[weld-dev] Fwd: Issue with weld 2.1.0.Final on OSGI

Charles Moulliard cmoulliard at redhat.com
Sat Nov 9 05:31:15 EST 2013

Done a comparaison between beanTypes resolved when running a junit test
using weld 2.1.0.Final + DeltaSpike + camel vs Weld 2.1.0.Final + Camel
+ PaxCDI on Karaf and it appears that my class CamelContextBean is not
listed. This is why I get a NPE. So I supect again a classloading issue
when WeldContainer loads the classes of a bundle including also classes
to be imported from another bundle ....

https://gist.github.com/7384007 <https://gist.github.com/7384007>