[weld-dev] fire process injection target event for non-cdi Interceptors

Emily Jiang emijiang6 at googlemail.com
Thu Aug 6 06:16:59 EDT 2015

According to the CDI 1.2 spec, the container must fire Processing Injection
Target event for all Java EE component classes. The Java EE component
classes are listed in the table EE-5.1, shown below.

[image: Inline image 1]

Weld provides an api WeldManager.fireProcessInjectionTarget, which can be
used to fire events for all other JavaEE component classes except the
interceptors . For EJB style interceptors, we have to use
WeldInjectionTargetFactory.createInterceptorInjectionTarget() (creating a
non-proxy instance) but it does not fire events. Are there any other API to
fire processing injection targets for EJB-style interceptors? Am I missing
something?
--
Thanks
Emily