[weld-dev] WELD-001417 while enabling interceptors in JBoss Forge addons

George Gastaldi ggastald at redhat.com
Tue Jul 18 11:48:55 EDT 2017

Yes, please find attached a ZIP containing two addons.

To reproduce it, follow the steps:

1) Unzip the attached file (say in /tmp)
2) Start Forge
3) Run addon-build-and-install --project-root /tmp/infinispan
4) Run addon-build-and-install --project-root /tmp/foo
5) Stop Forge and start it again
6) In another bash window, run tail -f ~/.forge/log/forge.log  and you
should see the Weld output.
7) If no errors are found, running the command "x" should print something

@Matej, same error using @Priority :(

I am still investigating

Best Regards,

George Gastaldi