[weld-dev] Weld and Java 9 JPMS

Alex Sviridov ooo_saturn7 at mail.ru
Mon Sep 18 06:17:28 EDT 2017

Hi Matej

I am just trying to make Weld work in Java 9 (JavaSE + JPMS).

I use the following jars as automatic modules:

weld-environment-common-3.0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
weld-se-core-3.0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
weld-se-shaded-3.0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar
weld-spi-3.0.SP1.jar
weld-core-impl-3.0.2-SNAPSHOT.jar

Is this right configuration? Or should I add/remove something.

Best regards, Alex

--
Alex Sviridov