[weld-dev] Weld Probe not initalized during AfterDeploymentValidation

Matej Novotny manovotn at redhat.com
Tue Aug 7 06:45:34 EDT 2018

Actually, in CDI 2.0 you can use @Priority to order observer methods - we could add @Priority(0) to ProbeExtension to ensure it goes first and avoid such possible clashes.

As for temporary workaround, you can exclude FacesConfigBeanHolder (the invoked bean) from monitoring to avoid triggering Probe too early.
You can do that via `org.jboss.weld.probe.invocationMonitor.excludeType` property as described in Weld docs - http://docs.jboss.org/weld/reference/latest-master/en-US/html_single/#config-dev-mode

Matej