[weld-dev] How to inject in servlet CDI beans from war/lib?

Alex Sviridov ooo_saturn7 at mail.ru
Tue Mar 6 06:10:51 EST 2018

Hi all.

Could anyone help me with the following problem. I have a war that contains one servlet.
In WEB-INF of the war I have beans.xml. Besides, inside this war, in lib folder I have
a jar archive. Jar archive has beans.xml in META-INF.

I use GlassFish 5 that uses Weld. When I want to inject in servlet CDI bean from jar,
container doesn't inject anything - field is null, and no errors I get. However, when
I inject in servlet EJB bean everything works fine.

How to fix it?

--
Best regards, Alex Sviridov