[weld-dev] Integrating with Weld Probe

Martin Kouba mkouba at redhat.com
Mon Mar 26 07:19:52 EDT 2018

If using Weld SE you can to set Weld.DEV_MODE_SYSTEM_PROPERTY to true
(using Weld#property() or system property) - this automatically
registers ProbeExtension. If you also want to expose rest api/html
client, then register ProbeFilter as a servlet filter mapped to a single
URL pattern of value "/*".

I'm not sure about the bean-discovery-mode=all issue, but I can't say
more without the proper knowledge of the app structure. Probe itself
does not modify anything though.

Martin

Martin Kouba
Senior Software Engineer