[weld-dev] CDI context propagation? Weld 3.1.0.Beta1 has something to say about that

Matej Novotny manovotn at redhat.com
Wed Nov 28 02:24:12 EST 2018

Hello,

Weld 3.1.0.Beta1 was released yesterday.

Along with bunch of other fixes[1] and/or features, this release contains first API for CDI context propagation.
Weld docs[2] contain more information on how to do that along with an example.

If you have a use case for this, please give it a spin.
The API is a first draft which was done with
MP Concurrency needs in mind and probably won't cover all the cases.
Which is precisely why we appreciate any feedback in this regard, we cannot cover use cases we don't know about :-)

Regards
Matej