[weld-dev] Creating default interceptor for EJBs

Matej Novotny manovotn at redhat.com
Tue Jul 23 04:06:09 EDT 2019

Hello,

I am not quite sure I follow what are you trying to achieve here.

I can see you are trying to register a synthetic interceptor via WeldAfterBeanDiscovery.addInterceptor().
What I am missing is how do you bind this interceptor to your PostConstructInjectionEJBResource?
Because interceptors registered via WeldAfterBeanDiscovery are those that work on based on interceptor bindings and there is no binding on your Resource class.

Could you elaborate a little please?
Matej