[weld-dev] [cdi-dev] How would I go about getting a snapshot build of Weld out?

Matej Novotny manovotn at redhat.com
Mon Apr 20 11:06:50 EDT 2020

Delved into this a bit more.
I've added several comments to relevant issues and filed some more PRs myself.

I've also released Weld API 4.0.Alpha1 just now, so we can upgrade that in the core PR and Arq. Weld container PR.

I am not quite sure how to handle that Weld <-> Arq. Weld container dependency. Apparently, they both need each other.
I suppose we will have to get out Weld build that just skips tests for the first Alpha so that we can upgrade it there?
Similar situation happens with CDI TCK, we cannot test them since we need GF to have Weld version first... chickens and eggs everywhere :)

Matej