[weld-dev] Cleaning up weld core master

Scott Stark sstark at redhat.com
Thu Jul 30 15:02:56 EDT 2020

I'm going through testing the current CDI 3.0.0-RC1 TCK in preparation for
the final release, and there are old integrations like
org.jboss.weld.environment.gwtdev  that rely on a jetty-6 release for GWT
stuff. This will not work under the EE9 api change, so I'm going to remove
it.

I'm also trying to update the tomcat and jetty support using the current EE
9 based releases.

We don't have one for undertow yet, so I will disable that for now.

Is there any other cleanup/reorg we want to do as part of this?