[wildfly-dev] Change CLI to Default to Remoting

Max Rydahl Andersen manderse at redhat.com
Tue Aug 6 04:01:29 EDT 2013

I know this is an old thread but been on pto, so....

This whole discussion also relates to how tools like eclipse, intellij, netbeans,
arquillian, mvn plugin etc. are going to handle the communication/protocol naming.

Have there been a  conclusion on how this can/will be solved on the CLI ?

I would then like to see if we could come up with a best way of how to do it from
at least eclipse, mvn and arquillian since I think it would be good if we started
using the same syntax for connection parameters and defaulting (at least as much
as our different usecases allows)

/max