[wildfly-dev] JCA service/model names a.k.a WFLY-1656

Jesper Pedersen jesper.pedersen at jboss.org
Tue Aug 6 10:04:40 EDT 2013

Hi,

On 08/06/2013 09:29 AM, Bartosz Baranowski wrote:
> Finally I was able ( I think ) to nail the problem and forge fix. There are still some intermittent CI failures, but other than that CI looks clear.
> While I polish last parts it would be good to get feedback on changes, since impact on JCA integration is quite big.
>
> Fix removes all static/leaky code from ConnectorServices ( add relevant code to MSC service ), move away from static hashmap checks in favor of MSC service present/deployment/dependency and remove ability to create more than one activation for distinct model address.

Amazing that a patch like this can be written without asking for input
from the existing contributors for the subsystems in question.

And, are you even sure that the all use-cases are covered ? Like
multiple activations of the same resource adapter, and other setups that
are used in production environments. Well, asking for feedback up-front
could have helped.

Anyway, Stefano can take a look at this. If you want feedback before
that you know where to find us.

Best regards,
  Jesper