[wildfly-dev] WildFly 8 CR1 Update

Jason Greene jason.greene at redhat.com
Fri Dec 20 14:36:16 EST 2013

Hello Everyone,

I know many of you have left for the holidays but for those that are still around and wonder whats going on with CR1, I thought I would give you an update. The good news is that this week we think we have resolved all TCK issues and *should* be passing 100%.

However, we hit some bad luck during the week and the JBoss.ORG nexus repository has been unreliable preventing and/or slowing down our ability to perform needed updates. That was finally sorted last night. However, immediately after that was resolved, we ran into a new issue with an internal shared testing environment that we use to execute the TCK. This prevents us from doing one last necessary sanity run, and testing takes approximately 24 hours.

So, unfortunately, this means there will be no release today. However, as soon as we get those test results I will cut the release.

Thanks, and my apologies for the inconvenience.

--
Jason T. Greene
JBoss, a division of Red Hat