[wildfly-dev] Update the Logging IDs Page

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Thu Jul 4 06:12:18 EDT 2013

+1 - Similar to schema versions being 'protected' once included in a
.Final tag we should maintain a record of the IDs as each release is tagged.

If a message is deleted in the middle of the range its reuse should be
easy to spot in subsequent pull requests but if the last message was
deleted its reuse would not be detectable.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.