[wildfly-dev] HTTP Upgrade Options (Re: 8.0.0.Alpha3 Released!)

Andrig Miller anmiller at redhat.com
Thu Jul 18 13:51:06 EDT 2013

----- Original Message -----

One port is interesting in that it becomes like Weblogic.  The management aspect would still require separate authentication anyway (management user vs. application user), so I'm not that sure that the management port being separate is really a big win for administrators.

What could be interesting is see if we can run a community poll, through the Andiamo community site.  If we promote to poll through all our blogs, maybe we can get some good community feedback?

Andy