[wildfly-dev] Changes to the PicketLink Module

Scott Marlow smarlow at redhat.com
Wed Jul 24 17:43:54 EDT 2013

Can you give me a link to the PicketLink code that does the bootstrap?
I'd like to see why you need to reference Hibernate directly.

As long as the JPA subsystem JPAExtension.initialize() has run, the
default persistence provider (Hibernate) will be available to
javax.persistence.Persistence.createEntityManagerFactory().