[wildfly-dev] Layering docs?

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Jun 12 11:36:01 EDT 2013

On 6/12/13 3:54 AM, Heiko Braun wrote:
> yes, I was looking at that. But is it applicable to EAP 6.1 ?

Yes. AS 7.2.0.Final and EAP 6.1 are structured as described in that doc
and the included jboss-modules version does module loading as described.

> Any differences to wildfly master?

Not at this point. Emanuel is considering changing the location of where
some patching related metadata is stored, but that would only be
relevant to an end-user who was trying to use symlinks to share module
roots across installations. And patching's not in master yet.

> On Jun 12, 2013, at 9:05 AM, Jeff Mesnil <jmesnil at redhat.com> wrote:
>

>> Le 12 juin 2013 à 08:59, Heiko Braun <hbraun at redhat.com> a écrit :
>>>
>>> I am looking for some documentation on the PRD layering (EAP 6.1) is supposed to work. Can someone point me into the right direction?
>>
>> this one? https://community.jboss.org/wiki/LayeredDistributionsAndModulePathOrganization
>>
>> jeff
>>
>> --
>> Jeff Mesnil