[wildfly-dev] Confusion around deployment runtime-name

Carlo de Wolf cdewolf at redhat.com
Tue Jun 18 03:37:26 EDT 2013

>>> #1 is essentially a root of BZ. Operation seek service which contain ${name} as part of service name, while MSC has service which has the ${runtime-name}:
>>> >>
> The lookup is incorrect.

I would reckon the MSC service name is an internal detail and not an
exposed user key, so it should be ${name} and the lookup must never user
${runtime-name}.
That is how the example looks, and what I think Brian asserts as being
incorrect. But that contradicts the #1 assertion.
So can we come to a definitive assertion here?

Carlo