[wildfly-dev] package name change a good idea?

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Thu May 2 07:53:39 EDT 2013

We never said we are going to be renaming existing packages.
Especially because we don't want to break compatibly or make back porting
harder.

What we did agree on is that new stuff should be in new package names.
Old packages could be renamed only when the got some big upgrade/change
that would break compatibility anyway.

--
tomaz