[wildfly-dev] Help pick the next release code name

Cheng Fang cfang at redhat.com
Wed May 22 10:41:39 EDT 2013

I would avoid any code name and prefer using the plain old project name
+ release version.

Having a code name adds another barrier in communication both internally
and externally.  Given that it's an open source one, the code name will
inevitably leak into the public and confuse with the same name used in
other products and industries.

Cheng