[wildfly-dev] Configuration of statistics gathering

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Wed Nov 6 11:26:27 EST 2013

I'd like to get some info from the component leads responsible for WF
subsystems.

1) What statistical data does your subsystem capture (including the
underlying libraries it integrates).

2) What configuration options do you support for enabling/disabling
statistics gathering. What's the resource address and attribute name of
the config option?

3) Is the statistic gathering enabled by default?

Paul Ferraro's pull request [1] fixing JIRA [2] prompts this question,
although it's long overdue. WF should be consistent about how we handle
configuration of statistics gathering, so I'd like to take the
opportunity of Paul's PR to move in that direction.

Thanks for your help.

Principal Software Engineer
JBoss by Red Hat

[1] https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/pull/5415