[wildfly-dev] To bloat or not to bloat...

Ales Justin ales.justin at gmail.com
Thu Nov 14 13:15:31 EST 2013

> To be clear, the modules to be added to satisfy #3 include,
> org.infinispan.query, org.hibernate.search and its dependencies,
> including org.apache.lucene and its many dependencies.
> ... hence, the subject line.

I don't think it's that many dependencies actually [1].
Otoh those additional jars are probably not the smallest.

In our case - CapeDwarf - I'm fine with any config; e.g. new "indexing" subsystem,
as we ship with custom config file anyway [2].

-Ales

[1] https://github.com/alesj/capedwarf-jboss-as/blob/wf2/build/build.xml
(Query, Lucene, Search, HQL and Avro)

[2] https://github.com/alesj/capedwarf-jboss-as/blob/wf2/build/src/main/resources/standalone/configuration/standalone-capedwarf.xml