[wildfly-dev] runtime-name locked on management console

Brian Stansberry brian.stansberry at redhat.com
Sun Oct 13 16:31:56 EDT 2013

Hi Ben,

If you can do it using the CLI, then file against HAL please. If not, or
you don't have time to experiment, then against WFLY, with component set
to Domain Management.

Heiko and Harald on the HAL team and the folks working on server-side
management stuff are in constant interaction these days, so either way
we can move the issue in JIRA to the right place quickly once we
investigate it.

Cheers,
Brian

On 10/12/13 7:38 PM, Ben Schofield wrote:
> I am trying to deploy unmanaged content with the management console on
> beta1.  The runtime name field is locked but validation fails so it is
> impossible to deploy unmanaged content.  Should this be a bug against
> HAL or WildFly and RBAC?

Principal Software Engineer