[wildfly-dev] Has Undertow changed the way it processes Link headers

Michael Musgrove mmusgrov at redhat.com
Wed Sep 25 12:10:30 EDT 2013

The BlackTie (an XATMI implementation) software uses the REST interface
to JBoss transactions and sends HTTP requests down a plain C socket.
Around about the time undertow was upgraded to Beta13
(https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly/commit/8feb7d7d86e2a9619dbf7997b22d163684e5bf03
- just over a week ago) the Link header is no longer being passed to our
Resteasy transaction coordinator (the header is coming through as null).
I was wondering if anyone is aware of a recent change that may have
caused this change.

I get the same behaviour if I use cURL to send the header.

Note that it works fine if I send Link headers using
java.net.HttpURLConnection.

Mike