[wildfly-dev] how to set EjbLogger.ROOT_LOGGER to DEBUG?

Bartosz Baranowski bbaranow at redhat.com
Mon Aug 11 02:10:59 EDT 2014

Im not sure if there is any better way. I always set up 'org.jboss.as.ejb3' entry  (or any other entry I need) in logging subsystem conf prior test execution( in AS binary ). You can probably execute jboss-cli script to do this for jenkins run.

This [1] has simple example of such entry set for security.

[1] https://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossAS7Logging