[wildfly-dev] Switching ARQ to the Launcher API

James R. Perkins jperkins at redhat.com
Fri Aug 15 13:01:59 EDT 2014

In case anyone missed it there is a new launcher API in WildFly Core
(https://github.com/wildfly/wildfly-core/tree/master/launcher). It's
already being used for launching a standalone instance and a domain
instance in the core test suite. Once there is a new core release I'll
also use it in the maven plugin and in the new (barely started) Gradle
plugin.

I'm also thinking of changing Arquillian in WildFly to use the API
rather than the custom process launching it does now. I thought I post
this to the list to see if there are any objections or concerns with
doing this.

--
James R. Perkins