[wildfly-dev] Splitting up the build, next steps

Stuart Douglas stuart.w.douglas at gmail.com
Wed Aug 27 00:09:23 EDT 2014

Hi all,

So now the core split has been in place for a while we are going to
start to look at splitting the build up further, as per the original plan.

As such the next logical step is to introduce a wildfly-web repo, which
corresponds to the web-build feature pack in the wildfly repo. This
feature pack will basically be a servlet container (think Tomcat or
Jetty), as well as containing core EE and JNDI functionality.

I am hoping to start on this early next week, and don't imagine it will
take too much time, so if anyone has any concerns or questions please
let me know.

Stuart