[wildfly-dev] Management model attribute groups

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 11 08:42:39 EST 2014

On Thu, Dec 11, 2014 at 12:37 AM, David M. Lloyd <david.lloyd at redhat.com>
wrote:

> I guess I missed a beat; why can't we do the latter?  Is it because of
> the way we describe operations?  IMO this operation should be on an
> equal footing with adding resources and we should have a uniform means
> to describe it as such.

I think what you are looking for is being addressed as part of different
issue.
We had discussion about it few months back.
The proposed behavior is described here
https://gist.github.com/ctomc/91055a6f4e7502dcd130
The first part about collections operations is already done the extended
write/read-attribute syntax not yet.
Jira for it https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFCORE-460

Is this what you are aiming for?
as :write-attributes operation we are talking about is different thing,
just allowing us to atomically update more than
one attribute. The extended manipulation syntax would also apply to this.