[wildfly-dev] Wildfly binary snapshot

Tomaž Cerar tomaz.cerar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 18 08:20:33 EST 2014

I see no real need for that as this wouldn't provide any good usage pattern
for anyone.

If your code builds upon wildfly snapshot that is fine, but you should
build wildfly locally for that.
As having (public) code depend on snapshot is not really a good practice as
it can result in non reproducible build.

You do have 9.0.0.Alpha1 published, and soon there will be Beta1 out which
are preview versions that you should build upon.