[wildfly-dev] Wildfly Quickstarts

Darran Lofthouse darran.lofthouse at jboss.com
Mon Feb 10 13:41:16 EST 2014

On 10/02/14 16:12, Eduardo Martins wrote:
> *Quickstarts not working at all (11):*

> * ejb-security-plus (EJB, Security)
>    - mvn:exec:exec fails, see http://pastebin.com/cA6tffPt

The reason for the failure being encountered here is because the class
has been moved, the quickstart has been updated to be compiled against
the classes new location however the jboss-deployment-structure.xml has
not been updated to add the 'org.jboss.as.core-security' module.

We do have the current issue outstanding to provide a longer term API
for this quick start: -
   https://issues.jboss.org/browse/WFLY-2581

Also once we move onto WildFly 9 we will be working on a new
authentication service which will be making this quick start redundant.

Regards,
Darran Lofthouse.