[wildfly-dev] Finally Released wildfly-maven-plugin

James R. Perkins jperkins at redhat.com
Fri Feb 14 12:03:03 EST 2014

Maybe I'm misunderstanding. The default configuration for the plugin
works. At least in all the tests I've done. The port was changed to a
default of 9990 which the ModelControllerClient will use the
http-remoting protocol for. I did add an option to override the protocol
if desired.

I was wrong yesterday when I said it used the management interface. I
made a bad assumption that it was doing that without really looking at
how the ModelControllerClient connects. It looks like by default the
http-remoting protocol is used unless the port is 9999 which then
defaults to remoting. Of course that can be overridden, but if the
protocol is left null that's the path it takes.

If I'm missing something please let me know. It definitely wouldn't
surprise me if I'm missing something obvious here :)

--
James R. Perkins
Red Hat JBoss Middleware